At ŠKODA we know every business is unique. There are many factors to consider when choosing a fleet of vehicles for your business. That’s why we offer a range of models to suit every business circumstance. From tiny teams to multinational workforces, we’ll help you drive your business forward.
The SUPERB iV’s combined 1.4-litre TSI petrol and electric motor delivers up to 37 miles electric range and up to a 578-mile total range, offering combined CO2 emissions as low as 28g/km^ While the SUPERB and SUPERB iV are powered differently, both benefit from the same design, safety and technology features that made the previous model a winner.
Discover the new SUPERB iV plug-in hybrid (PHEV) and learn about our award-winning model range using the links below. For company car drivers, visit our company car tax calculator to find out how much any ŠKODA model would cost you.
The third-generation ŠKODA FABIA is more dynamic and more expressive than its predecessor. Its stylish design offers great value for money and boasts a 5-star safety rating. Truly our business fleet all-rounder.
● Crowned Best Small Car between £14,000 - £16,000 at the 2020 What Car? Car of the Year awards.
● SE trim comes with air conditioning, alloy wheels, rear parking sensors and cruise control.
WLTP CO2 Combined: From 121g/km*
Benefit-In-Kind Tax (BiK): From 27%
P11D value: From £12,760
The ŠKODA SCALA is a brave stride forwards for our exterior design, and is our first car ever to feature striking ŠKODA lettering on its tailgate. Sleekly contoured bumpers, sharply angled headlights, and an ultra-dynamic silhouette combine to create our boldest hatchback yet.
● The ŠKODA SCALA has plenty of legroom for all your passengers with a boot capacity of 467 litres, which increases to 1,410 litres with the rear seats down.
● SE L trim comes with Virtual cockpit, 17” alloy wheels and Climate control air conditioning as standard.
● SE Technology trim comes with an impressive range of features as standard including front and rear parking sensors, Amundsen satellite navigation with 9.2” touchscreen display and Care Connect infotainment online (one year).
WLTP CO2 Combined: From 122g/km*
Benefit-In-Kind Tax (BiK): From 27%
P11D value: From £17,035
True to its name, the ŠKODA SUPERB is a peerless executive car. Blending forward-thinking exterior design and a vast interior, ŠKODA’s flagship fleet vehicle doesn’t compromise on style or space.
● ‘Best Upper Medium Car’ at the 2020 Fleet Awards for a fifth consecutive year.
● The new SUPERB iV plug-in hybrid (PHEV) allows up to 37 miles all electric zero emission range, offering combined CO2 emissions as low as 28g/km^.
● SE Technology trim comes with an impressive range of features as standard including Adaptive cruise control (ACC), leather upholstery with heated front seats and Amundsen satellite navigation with 8” touchscreen display.
WLTP CO2 Combined: From 28g/km^
Benefit-In-Kind Tax (BiK): From 10%
P11D value: From £24,585
The KAMIQ offers all the urban practicality of a hatchback with the style and ride height of an SUV. By combining a huge range of features and our exceptional engineering, the KAMIQ gives you a crossover that goes further in style, space, connectivity and performance.
● The KAMIQ comes with a wealth of infotainment options, including a DAB digital radio and full Bluetooth connectivity, giving you instant access to all your music and podcasts.
● With a range of safety and driver assistance systems as standard including Lane assist and Front assist, the KAMIQ is one of the safest compact SUV's on the road.
WLTP CO2 Combined: From 129g/km*
Benefit-In-Kind Tax (BiK): From 28%
P11D value: From £18,065
Equipped for all of life's adventures, the ŠKODA KAROQ extends the ŠKODA SUV family and takes the brand to a new level. This self-assured and spacious SUV is a must-have for navigating through city life and exploring new frontiers.
● The KAROQ SE Technology is equipped with a wide range of features, including enhanced safety through front and rear parking sensors and adaptive cruise control.
● With park assist the KAROQ will locate a space that’s big enough and then do the parking for you.
WLTP CO2 Combined: From 141g/km*
Benefit-In-Kind Tax (BiK): From 31%
P11D value: From £22,495
The KODIAQ is ŠKODA’s seven-seater SUV, offering a high level of value and practicality that can benefit any business. An array of innovative tech comes as standard too, so you can stay in the loop while you’re on the move.
● The KODIAQ was named as the Best Seven Seater of the Year at the 2019 Auto Trader New Car Awards.
● Boasting the largest luggage space in its class―with up to 2,065 litres―the KODIAQ is ideal for when when you need to move more than just the company laptop.
WLTP CO2 Combined: From 154g/km*
Benefit-In-Kind Tax (BiK): From 34%
P11D value: From £26,215
*Figures shown are for comparability purposes; only compare fuel consumption and CO2 figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical procedures. Figures may not reflect real life driving results.
^Figures were obtained using a combination of battery power and fuel. Mains electricity required for charging. Figures shown are for comparability purposes; only compare fuel consumption, CO2 and equivalent all-electric range figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical procedures. These figures may not reflect real life driving results.
ŠKODA UK may change RRPs at any time (this includes where there are government changes in regulation and/or legislation). There may be a delay to any RRP displaying correctly on our materials. Always obtain prices from your chosen ŠKODA retailer.
Fill in a quick form and get the latest news and updates for all things ŠKODA.