At ŠKODA we know every business is unique. There are many factors to consider when choosing a fleet of vehicles for your business. That’s why we offer a range of models to suit every business circumstance. From tiny teams to multinational workforces, we’ll help you drive your business forward.
There’s the compact CITIGO, the spacious SUPERB, and the versatile OCTAVIA range. Not to mention the most comprehensive 4-wheel drive offerings in the market, including our award-winning KODIAQ model.
You can learn more about our award-winning model range using the links, below.
The ŠKODA CITIGO is our award-winning city car. Featuring a 1 litre, three-cylinder engine, the CITIGO provides a blissfully smooth drive whether it’s around town or outta town. The ideal fleet car for your team to keep up their inner-city hustle.
● Awarded Best City Car for £9,000 and £11,000 as part of the 2019 What Car? Car of the Year awards.
● Flexible small petrol engines enable agile driving around town or smooth driving on the motorway.
● Adaptable storage with a 251 litres boot, expanded to 951 litres by folding rear seats.
NEDC equivalent CO2: From 96g/km*
Benefit-In-Kind Tax (BiK): From 23.0%
P11D value: From £8,705
The third-generation ŠKODA FABIA is more dynamic and more expressive than its predecessor. Its stylish design offers great value for money and boasts a 5-star safety rating. Truly our business fleet all-rounder.
● Crowned Best Estate Car for less than £18,000 at the 2019 What Car? Car of the Year awards.
● S model features a long list of extras including front assist automatic braking system, Bluetooth and front electric windows.
● SE trim comes with air conditioning, alloy wheels, rear parking sensors and cruise control.
NEDC equivalent CO2: From 103g/km*
Benefit-In-Kind Tax (BiK): From 24.0%
P11D value: From £13,940
The ŠKODA SCALA is a brave stride forwards for our exterior design, and is our first car ever to feature striking ŠKODA lettering on its tailgate. Sleekly contoured bumpers, sharply angled headlights, and an ultra-dynamic silhouette combine to create our boldest hatchback yet.
• The ŠKODA SCALA has plenty of legroom for all your passengers with a boot capacity of 467 litres, which increases to 1,410 litres with the rear seats down.
• SE L trim comes with Virtual cockpit, 17” alloy wheels and Climate control air conditioning as standard.
• The ŠKODA SCALA comes with a complete range of safety and driver assistance systems such as cruise control and front assist.
NEDC equivalent CO2: From 108g/km*
Benefit-In-Kind Tax (BiK): From 26.0%
P11D value: From £18,360
Combining all the power and space of a large car with an elegant design, the ŠKODA OCTAVIA is the perfect partner for your business. With a host of Simply Clever features, it has everything you need to help you relax and enjoy your drive.
● Featuring SmartLink+ (including Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ connectivity) and a MAXI-Dot Trip Computer, you’ll never need to leave the office behind on the road.
● The luxurious interior in the ŠKODA OCTAVIA is roomier and more comfortable than ever, ensuring any journey your clients take will be a memorable one.
● Coupled with innovative Simply Clever features and state-of-the-art technology, the SE Technology model makes the perfect business sense for your fleet.
NEDC equivalent CO2: From 103g/km*
Benefit-In-Kind Tax (BiK): From 25.0%
P11D value: From £18,405
True to its name, the ŠKODA SUPERB is a peerless executive car. Blending forward-thinking exterior design and a vast interior, ŠKODA’s flagship fleet vehicle doesn’t compromise on style or space.
● The SUPERB was awarded the ‘Best Upper Medium Car’ at the 2019 Fleet Awards for a fourth consecutive year.
● The SE Technology model comes with an impressive range of features as standard including Adaptive cruise control (ACC), leather upholstery with heated front seats and Amundsen satellite navigation with 8” touchscreen display.
● The SUPERB Estate provides a massive 1,950 litres of boot space with the rear seats folded down.
NEDC equivalent CO2: From 110g/km*
Benefit-In-Kind Tax (BiK): From 30.0%
P11D value: From £24,430
Equipped for all of life's adventures, the ŠKODA KAROQ extends the ŠKODA SUV family and takes the brand to a new level. This self-assured and spacious SUV is a must-have for navigating through city life and exploring new frontiers.
● The KAROQ SE Technology is equipped with a wide range of features, including enhanced safety through front and rear parking sensors and adaptive cruise control.
● With park assist the KAROQ will locate a space that’s big enough and then do the parking for you.
● The VarioFlex seating system allows you to effortlessly create more space by folding or removing the rear seats altogether.
NEDC equivalent CO2: From 118g/km*
Benefit-In-Kind Tax (BiK): From 28.0%
P11D value: From £21,720
KODIAQ is ŠKODA’s first ever seven-seater SUV, introducing a new level of value and practicality that can benefit any business. An array of innovative tech comes as standard too, so you can stay in the loop while you’re on the move.
● The KODIAQ was named as the Best Seven Seater of the Year at the 2019 Auto Trader New Car Awards.
● Boasting the largest luggage space in its class―with up to 2,065 litres―the KODIAQ is ideal for when when you need to move more than just the company laptop.
● The luxurious interior and option of up to seven seats means you’ll be able to transport more clients than ever before in comfort and style.
NEDC equivalent CO2: From 131g/km*
Benefit-In-Kind Tax (BiK): From 31.0%
P11D value: From £25,510
* Figures shown are for comparability purposes; only compare fuel consumption and CO2 figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical procedures. These figures may not reflect real life driving results, which will depend upon a number of factors including the accessories fitted (post-registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load. There is a new test used for fuel consumption and CO2 figures (known as WLTP). The CO2 figures shown however, are based on a calculation designed to be equivalent to the outgoing (NEDC) test cycle and will be used to calculate vehicle tax on first registration. Choice of wheels and other options may affect fuel consumption and emissions data. For more information, please see WLTP Info or contact your local ŠKODA retailer.
ŠKODA UK may change RRPs at any time (this includes where there are government changes in regulation and/or legislation). There may be a delay to any RRP displaying correctly on our materials. Always obtain prices from your chosen ŠKODA retailer.
The CITIGO is only available from stock. Please check availability with your local ŠKODA retailer.
Factory orders (Excluding FABIA, SCALA and SUPERB) from June will reflect Model Year 20 specification and pricing. Our website and configurator reflects Model Year 19 specifications (including fuel efficiency and emissions performance) and pricing. These models are available from UK stock only. Please speak to your local ŠKODA retailer for more information.