At ŠKODA we know every business is unique. There are many factors to consider when choosing a fleet of vehicles for your business. That’s why we offer a range of models to suit every business circumstance. From tiny teams to multinational workforces, we’ll help you drive your business forward.
The SUPERB iV’s combined 1.4-litre TSI petrol and electric motor delivers up to 35 miles electric range and up to a 578-mile total range, offering combined CO2 emissions as low as 35g/km. While the SUPERB and SUPERB iV are powered differently, both benefit from the same design, safety and technology features that made the previous model a winner.*
Discover the new SUPERB iV plug-in hybrid (PHEV) and learn about our award-winning model range using the links below. For company car drivers, visit our company car tax calculator to find out how much any ŠKODA model would cost you.
The ŠKODA CITIGOe iV is our first all-electric zero emission car.
● 61kW electric motor delivering up to 170 mile range and 80% charge in 60 minutes using a DC fast charger
● CITIGOe iV also benefits from features such as lane assist, remote central locking and smartphone connectivity that allows drivers to set the car climate and check battery life from wherever they are.
NEDC equivalent CO2: 0g/km*
Benefit-In-Kind Tax (BiK): From 16%
P11D value: From £20,400
The third-generation ŠKODA FABIA is more dynamic and more expressive than its predecessor. Its stylish design offers great value for money and boasts a 5-star safety rating. Truly our business fleet all-rounder.
● Crowned Best Estate Car for less than £18,000 at the 2019 What Car? Car of the Year awards.
● SE trim comes with air conditioning, alloy wheels, rear parking sensors and cruise control.
NEDC equivalent CO2: From 103g/km*
Benefit-In-Kind Tax (BiK): From 24.0%
P11D value: From £12,330
The ŠKODA SCALA is a brave stride forwards for our exterior design, and is our first car ever to feature striking ŠKODA lettering on its tailgate. Sleekly contoured bumpers, sharply angled headlights, and an ultra-dynamic silhouette combine to create our boldest hatchback yet.
• The ŠKODA SCALA has plenty of legroom for all your passengers with a boot capacity of 467 litres, which increases to 1,410 litres with the rear seats down.
• SE L trim comes with Virtual cockpit, 17” alloy wheels and Climate control air conditioning as standard.
NEDC equivalent CO2: From 106g/km*
Benefit-In-Kind Tax (BiK): From 25.0%
P11D value: From £16,715
Combining all the power and space of a large car with an elegant design, the ŠKODA OCTAVIA is the perfect partner for your business. With a host of Simply Clever features, it has everything you need to help you relax and enjoy your drive.
● Featuring SmartLink+ (including Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ connectivity) and a MAXI-Dot Trip Computer, you’ll never need to leave the office behind on the road.
● The luxurious interior in the ŠKODA OCTAVIA is roomier and more comfortable than ever, ensuring any journey your clients take will be a memorable one.
NEDC equivalent CO2: From 102g/km*
Benefit-In-Kind Tax (BiK): From 25.0%
P11D value: From £18,405
True to its name, the ŠKODA SUPERB is a peerless executive car. Blending forward-thinking exterior design and a vast interior, ŠKODA’s flagship fleet vehicle doesn’t compromise on style or space.
● ‘Best Upper Medium Car’ at the 2019 Fleet Awards for a fourth consecutive year.
● The new SUPERB iV plug-in hybrid (PHEV) allows up to 35 miles all electric zero emission range, offering combined CO2 emissions as low as 35g/km.
● SE Technology trim comes with an impressive range of features as standard including Adaptive cruise control (ACC), leather upholstery with heated front seats and Amundsen satellite navigation with 8” touchscreen display.
NEDC equivalent CO2: From 32g/km*
Benefit-In-Kind Tax (BiK): From 16.0%
P11D value: From £24,250
The KAMIQ offers all the urban practicality of a hatchback with the style and ride height of an SUV. By combining a huge range of features and our exceptional engineering, the KAMIQ gives you a crossover that goes further in style, space, connectivity and performance.
● The KAMIQ comes with a wealth of infotainment options, including a DAB digital radio and full Bluetooth connectivity, giving you instant access to all your music and podcasts.
● With a range of safety and driver assistance systems as standard including Lane assist and Front assist, the KAMIQ is one of the safest compact SUV's on the road.
NEDC equivalent CO2: From 110g/km*
Benefit-In-Kind Tax (BiK): From 26.0%
P11D value: From £17,475
Equipped for all of life's adventures, the ŠKODA KAROQ extends the ŠKODA SUV family and takes the brand to a new level. This self-assured and spacious SUV is a must-have for navigating through city life and exploring new frontiers.
● The KAROQ SE Technology is equipped with a wide range of features, including enhanced safety through front and rear parking sensors and adaptive cruise control.
● With park assist the KAROQ will locate a space that’s big enough and then do the parking for you.
NEDC equivalent CO2: From 114g/km*
Benefit-In-Kind Tax (BiK): From 27.0%
P11D value: From £22,015
KODIAQ is ŠKODA’s first ever seven-seater SUV, introducing a new level of value and practicality that can benefit any business. An array of innovative tech comes as standard too, so you can stay in the loop while you’re on the move.
● The KODIAQ was named as the Best Seven Seater of the Year at the 2019 Auto Trader New Car Awards.
● Boasting the largest luggage space in its class―with up to 2,065 litres―the KODIAQ is ideal for when when you need to move more than just the company laptop.
NEDC equivalent CO2: From 126g/km*
Benefit-In-Kind Tax (BiK): From 29.0%
P11D value: From £25,875
* Figures shown are for comparability purposes; only compare fuel consumption and CO2 figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical procedures. These figures may not reflect real life driving results, which will depend upon a number of factors including the accessories fitted (post-registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load. There is a new test used for fuel consumption and CO2 figures (known as WLTP). The CO2 figures shown however, are based on a calculation designed to be equivalent to the outgoing (NEDC) test cycle and will be used to calculate vehicle tax on first registration. Choice of wheels and other options may affect fuel consumption and emissions data. For more information, please see WLTP Info or contact your local ŠKODA retailer.