We’ve come up with this special offer of a free data SIM card from our partner Vodafone for every owner of a ŠKODA featuring Infotainment Online. Visit your local ŠKODA retailer to get yours now.
A data SIM card is the easiest way to access online services in your car. The card we are offering comes loaded with free internet data for 28 days (or 1 GB), allowing you to explore and enjoy Infotainment Online services to the fullest.
No need to buy your own SIM card or connect to Wi-Fi hotspots when using Infotainment Online services
Infotainment Online services can be used as soon as the car is handed over
The SIM card can be used as a hotspot for your fellow passengers and yourself
The latest 4G technology ensures a faster and more secure connection to the internet
1. Visit your ŠKODA retailer and get a free SIM card. The SIM card is available with your new car if it is equipped with ŠKODA Connect and Columbus or Amundsen navigation (Amundsen may require additional Car Stick accessory).
2. Register and activate the SIM card on the Vodafone Portal.
3. Make sure the Infotainment Online services in your car are activated.
4. You can use the internet for 28 days free of charge (or 1 GB of data, whichever is reached first). The data can be used both for Infotainment Online services and as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
5. After the initial data has been used up, you can easily renew the data plan via the Vodafone Portal in order to continue using the internet in the car.
For more information contact your local ŠKODA retailer.