On the 26th May 2011, the law relating to cookies changed. At ŠKODA UK we are committed to complying with all relevant legislation. Please see our updated cookies policy for more information.
- By entering this website you agree to all of the terms and conditions as set out below.
- ŠKODA UK is a trading division of Volkswagen Group United Kingdom Limited (VAT registration number 217990930) (Company registration number 514809) whose registered office is at Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes MK14 5AN, a company authorised to conduct business in the United Kingdom (“ŠKODA UK”).
- Privacy Statement
- ŠKODA UK is committed to meeting its obligations under the Data Protection Act of 1998. ŠKODA UK will strive to observe the law in all collection and processing of subject data and will meet any subject access request in compliance with the law. ŠKODA UK will only use data in ways relevant to carrying out its legitimate purposes and functions in a way that is not prejudicial to the interests of individuals. ŠKODA UK will take due care in the collection and storage of any sensitive data. ŠKODA UK staff will do their utmost to keep all data accurate, timely and secure.
- We may collect technical data about the type of Internet browser and computer operating system that you use. This information does not identify you as an individual and is used only for tracking of site use. We might also place a “cookie” on your hard drive that will help us to identify you when you return to the site and allow us to tailor content to your personal preferences. If you do not wish to use “cookies” you may disable this option in your Internet browser settings. “Cookies” can be removed from your computer.
- Data Usage Statement
The reason we're asking for your information is because we wouldn't want you to miss out on Volkswagen Group UK Limited (trading as ŠKODA Auto UK) and our ŠKODA Auto dealers' special offers, new products, services and latest news. We promise we won't share your information with anyone other than our Group companies and business partners who support us in fulfilling services related to our customer's vehicles and services, or for the purposes of carrying out customer satisfaction surveys. If you'd like to know what information we hold on you, or would like to correct any mistakes in your information, please just contact us and we can assist although in some cases a small fee might be required.
- Product Specification, Prices and Offers
- The specifications contained in this website are for information purposes only as we cannot confirm the exact specifications of the vehicle. If you require any specific feature you must consult your ŠKODA Retailer who is regularly updated with any change in specification. Please check model availability and full specification details with your ŠKODA Retailer prior to ordering. Neither ŠKODA nor ŠKODA Partners can accept contractual responsibility for your reliance on the information contained herein.
- Some illustrations in this website do not necessarily reflect UK specifications and may not be available. Consequently controls and some items of equipment are positioned differently for the UK.
- All prices shown on this website are Recommended Retail Prices (“RRP”) and all prices and offers are for information purposes and guidance only. ŠKODA UK uses every effort to verify the accuracy of any information on the website and to ensure its RRP information and offers are correct and up to date. However, from time to time errors may occur and ŠKODA UK shall not be liable for any reliance on such information. Please contact your ŠKODA Retailer for further pricing details.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- This web site is published by ŠKODA UK and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights in existence at any time throughout the world. All web site design, text, graphics, the typographical arrangement thereof, and all other material on this web site is copyright of ŠKODA UK or their service and technology providers.
- Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this web site for the sole purpose of using this as an information resource for ŠKODA UK products. Any other use of materials on this website, including reproduction for purposes other than the above, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written permission of ŠKODA UK is prohibited.
- The trade marks, logos and service marks shown on this web site, unless otherwise specified, are the trade marks of ŠKODA UK. No rights are granted to use any of them in any manner whatsoever.
- Any infringement of ŠKODA UK’s rights will result in appropriate legal action being taken against you.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY
- ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND OR OTHER TERMS IMPLIED BY STATUTE OR COMMON LAW WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEB SITE ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- ŠKODA UK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE (WHETHER FOR PROFIT OR LOSS OR OTHERWISE) COSTS, CLAIMS, EXPENSES OR OTHER CLAIMS FOR COMPENSATION WHAT SO EVER, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE ACTS, OMISSIONS OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF ŠKODA UK, ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS IN-CLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE, EXCEPT IN RESPECT OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ŠKODA UK, IT’S EMPLOYEES’ OR IT’S AGENTS’ PROVEN NEGLIGENCE.
- ŠKODA UK DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ACCESS TO OR MATERIAL ON, ANY WEBSITE THAT IS LINKED FROM OR TO THIS WEBSITE.
- Misuse Statement
ŠKODA UK reserves the right to prevent your usage of this site if you misuse the contents contained within this website in any manner. ŠKODA UK is the final arbiter as to what shall constitute misuse and its decision will be final.
- Governing Law
This website is for use by persons located and resident within the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland, the Channel Isles and the Isle of Man. Accordingly, these terms and conditions shall be subject to English law and the parties to any dispute or action hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.